LEGO Creativity Tour, Powered by LEGO KidsFest, comes to Columbus, OH!
I am super excited to be working with LEGO and the USFamilyGuide on this event! Legos are a staple in a childs growth and imagination. I couldn't imagine walking into my sons room and not seeing all his creations!
-Event delivers immersive building activities for all LEGO enthusiasts Nov. 20-22 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center-
Columbus, OH (June 10, 2015) - The LEGO Creativity Tour, powered by the team that runs the popular North American LEGO KidsFest tour, comes to the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus Nov. 20 - 22 for eight identical sessions. The LEGO Creativity Tour will offer children of all ages an opportunity to build, create and enjoy an immersive LEGO experience through engaging play areas, family-oriented building activities and more.
Some of the activities in the 118,000 square-foot space include:
* LEGO Model Museum: walk among life-sized models made
from LEGO bricks
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* Challenge Zone: the whole family is on the hook to show off their
creative building skills in this emceed challenge
* Construction Zone: enjoy a creative build, play, and display area
* LEGO DUPLO: the youngest builders can explore building their imaginations and so many ways to play with DUPLO bricks
* Brick Battle Zone: join a team and compete in fun activities like relay races, tower speed build and bridge building contests
* Big Brick Pile: dive into the largest pile of LEGO bricks ever seen to build something amazing
* LEGO Art Gallery: create a
custom masterpiece and display it for all to see
* Monochromatic Builds: limiting the materials to one color and one size creates amazing results
* And much more!
"Since we began the LEGO KidsFest six years ago, we have been flooded with requests to visit more cities and regions across the country, but they don't all have the space to host a KidsFest," said Vince Rubino, senior events manager at LEGO Systems, Inc. "The LEGO Creativity Tour leverages some of the best of the LEGO KidsFest experience in a more flexible format to enable us to visit with even more families with an interactive, hands-on LEGO celebration."
Show sessions on Friday, Nov. 20 are 1:30-4:30 p.m. and 5:30-8:30 p.m. On Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 20 and 22, sessions are 8:30-11:30 a.m., 12:30-3:30 p.m. and 4:30-7:30 p.m. CHECK TIMES.
Tickets for the LEGO Creativity Tour are $19 (plus tax and service fees). Children under 2 are free. Go to www.LEGOcreativitytour.com for more information or to purchase tickets.
One of MY followers will win:
(2) tickets to the opening night session on Friday, November 20 (5:30-8:30pm session).
I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGO Creativity Tour on FACEBOOK, Twitter and Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities!!
Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Thurs, Nov 5 and announced on my Blog and notified via email, by yours truly!
*I may have received compensation for my honest review and time.