Sunday, July 15, 2012

MY FIRST BLOG POST!!!!!



So excited to finally be starting my blog!! Let me tell you, it has been very confusing! It has taken hours to adjust colors and links! I still don't have it the way I like it! It will be okay though. Everything happens in time! Just please be patient with me!

I am having a lot of fun meeting my fellow bloggers! I have been teaming up to help bring you guys some AWESOME giveaways!!!  I will even be having Flash giveaways and playing games for smaller prizes when I get enough follwers of Facebook and Twitter! I already have prizes lined up! I think you will be very happy with them!

Please feel free to leave me advice, comments, suggestions! I would love to have feedback from my fans! 

Thanks!

AMBERLY :)

2 comments:

  1. Blog looks great, can't wait for more posts and giveaways!!! I followed your link on Facebook to get here and will send as many people your way as i can!! Keep up the great work.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete