Thursday, February 12, 2015

InstaNatural Retinol cream, Eye gel and serum review | Shiny & New


I have never did much in the way of taking care of my skin. Just the normal, wash, zit cream, make up routine. But turning thirty I figure that if I want to keep my young girl face, then I better start doing something about it! I didn't know the first thing about wrinkle creams, or moisturizers for your eyes and neck!! YOUR NECK?? I have never even give neck wrinkles a first thought, let alone a second!! I took a long look in the mirror and started to freak... maybe I do have some fine lines on my forehead, maybe those bags under my eyes aren't from just being sleep deprived, and again the neck thing... yep it was happening! I guess that's what the past year with a new baby has done to me... took me from looking 25, to BEING 30!!

Thank the lord, InstaNatural came into my life! I have been using these products diligently, every night for the past two weeks. I started with the Vitamin C Eye Serum. It was a fun carrot orange color and the smell wasn't too bad.  I put it under my eyes and it gave a slight cooling sensation. It took a minute to dry and I still needed to rub it in a little so that I didn't have orange tints on my face. It's suppose to brighten you face, reduce puffiness, and etc. Which it might do with longer use.But after a few nights I switched to the Eye Gel.

After my first application of the Eye Gel, I could feel a slight tightening within a few minutes. So of course since I could actually feel it working, I continued to use this through out the remainder of the last two weeks. The Eye gel states that it can be used on your whole face and neck. I just used it around my eye area and a little on my forehead lines.

I have to say that I think the 2.5 Retionol Cream was my favorite of all three. After just two days I started to notice some dryer skin, which for me is a plus because i have oily skin! I did a light exfoliation and with in the first week I had less dark spots, less acne scars, and a blighter complexion. I think that I can even be brave and go without make up now!

I would definitely recommend trying this line from InstaNatural. They can be purchased from Amazon at a much lower price than the suggested retail price. Below are the links!

InstaNatural Eye Serum

InstaNatural Eye Gel  (Love this one!)

InstaNatural Retinol 2.5% Cream (My Fave!)

Disclosure: This is a review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment