Monday, February 16, 2015

Radha Beauty: Intensive Youth Eye Gel Review + BONUS Products!




I am very happy to announce that this is my first partnership with BrandBacker!  I am very pleased to host Radha Beauty on Shiny& New!

Radha Beauty started in July of 2014. Even though they are a young company, they have accomplished very much and are now one of the top selling beauty brands on Amazon. I love that they only use natural and organic ingredients.

I got the pleasure of trying out three products from the Radha Beauty collection. Intensive Youth Eye Gel, Retinol Moisturizer, and Vitamin C Serum. I love them all, but I want to talk about the eye gel!
The Intensive Youth Eye Gel is packed full of vitamin enriched ingredients that are ready to whip those eyes back into shape. There is plant stem cells, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptide Complex, Vitamin E and Matrixyl 3000 all working to fight signs of aging. The benefits are:

  • Less noticeable dark circles, decreased puffiness, and sagging around the eyes.
  • Increased elasticity and plumping around eyes..
  • Moisturizes to give a much more youthful look
I loved the texture of this gel, it was creamy but not sticky. A little bit goes a long way. One little dot can do your whole eye and then some. I don't have many wrinkles yet, but I have been trying different creams to prevent them. This definitely ranks up with the pricey departments store brands but a much affordable price. This white bottle is a limited edition packing back stock from over the holidays, it is usually in a black bottle, but but who cares about the bottle color when the product is the same! Right now the Eye gel is on Amazon for $16! Purchase Here!

Let's not forget about the Retinol Moisturiser and Vitamin C Serum! Here is so highlights that I loved about them. Both are in eye catching and fancy bottle that make them feel even more luxurious! The retinol in the moisturiser helps to brighten dull skin, promote collagen and tone the skin. I am down for any product that helps get rid of dark spots and helps dry up acne, aren't you?  The Vitamin C serum helps to eliminate free radicals, fights spots caused by the sun, and diminish fine lines.

I was very pleased with the results that I seen in just one week! Can;t wait to see what they are like in a month! All three products can be found on Amazon  at amazingly low prices!!  I posted all of the links below!!




Disclosure: This is a review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment