Friday, February 13, 2015

WONDERPIEL Konjac Sponge Review

I was very excited to try a Konjac Facial Sponge. I had been hearing about them for some time now. The Konjac Facial Sponge is activated with bamboo charcoal.  It  is used to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, removes toxins, oils and impurities from your skin.  Which removes appearance of fatigue and it is suppose to help with acne prone skin. And It's great for sensitive skin too!

When I got the package I got a little scared! It did not feel like a sponge at all... but like a sweater brick, or a pedi-rock. Then I followed the directions on the back of the package. You must let it sit in water for a few minutes. I'm impatient though and just held it under running water for about 30 seconds. It soften up nicely and became a little fuller.

Then lightly scrub your face. I had on makeup the first time, so I added a bit of cleanser. A little dab goes a long way, I had lots of suds from a dime size amount. Next, you rinse it (and your face), then squeeze it with your hands until there is no more dripping water. Then I hung it up and let it air dry. The next day it looked like a raisin!

I love how my skin feels after using the sponge. It helps to exfoliate with out scratching your face! I would recommend sterilizing it in boiling water for a few seconds at least once a week. The sponges are suppose to be replaced about every 2-3 months.


You can purchase a WONDERPIEL Konjac Facial Sponge through Amazon at a great low price!!

Disclosure: This is a review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment